About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a junior at the University of South Alabama, majoring in Elementary Education. I love children, and want to make a difference in their lives. I cannot wait to start teaching. I have a job at UMS Wright, working with the after-school care program. It gives me a lot of experience, and helps me to know what I am getting into.

Around the World: MULTIPLICATION

Okay, so AROUND THE WORLD was a game that i dominated in 3rd grade! When the teacher told the class that we were about to play that game, everyone would get so excited! Around the World is a multiplication game that is soo much fun! You start with everyone sitting in their desk. The first person stands up and stands beside the person in the desk behind him. The teacher calls out a multiplication problem...... whoever gets it right goes to the next person... and if you lose you sit down in that persons desk! Whoever makes it around all the desks first WINSSSS!! Its such a great and easy way to learn! It makes you go home and study your multiplication tables so that you will know them quicker than everyone else!! This game has helped me, I know it will help my future students! =)