About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am a junior at the University of South Alabama, majoring in Elementary Education. I love children, and want to make a difference in their lives. I cannot wait to start teaching. I have a job at UMS Wright, working with the after-school care program. It gives me a lot of experience, and helps me to know what I am getting into.

Making a Difference

One of the main reasons I want to teach, is so I can be around children who may not get enough attention at home, or that just need someone...I would like to be a teacher that the children will remember forever. I hope to make the children want to be at school, and want to learn. I want them to feel free to tell me anything that bothers them, and I will help them with whatever I can. So many children now days are dealing with divorced parents and it really hits them hard, even though they may not show it. They may show it in other ways, such as acting out or trying to get attention. I hope one day I can accomplish my goal of making a difference in someones life! =)